1. Open Records Requests (PDF)

    Complete and submit our Open Records Request Form to request a document from the City.

  2. Request for Service

    The Citizen Portal is an interactive tool for communicating with your government. Use the Portal to report and track street, stormwater, code enforcement and other public issues, and to learn about important issues and ordinances that may affect you.