Open Records Requests

All open records requests submitted to the City of Georgetown should be directed to the Open Records Custodian, Tracie Hoffman, at 100 N Court Street, Georgetown, KY 40324.

Printable Request Form

For your convenience, you may submit an open records request electronically through the form below.

Online Request Form