Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Show All Answers
Non-emergencies include:Crimes not in progressNon-injury AccidentsScheduled Events (funeral escorts, sports, parades, etc.)Weather ConditionsDog BarkingLoud MusicIllegal Parking
2. A description of the emergency or event.
3. Names and descriptions of persons involved.
4. Descriptions of vehicles involved.
5. Any injuries to yourself or other individuals along with the type of injury if known.
6. Were any weapons involved, and if so, how many and what type.
The Rumpke Transfer Station is located at 245 West Yusen Drive (off of Triport Road). The hours are Monday thru Friday, 8AM-4PM, and Saturday 8AM-12PM.
Vehicle Registration can be done at the County Courthouse.