Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Non-emergencies include:Crimes not in progressNon-injury AccidentsScheduled Events (funeral escorts, sports, parades, etc.)Weather ConditionsDog BarkingLoud MusicIllegal Parking
2. A description of the emergency or event.
3. Names and descriptions of persons involved.
4. Descriptions of vehicles involved.
5. Any injuries to yourself or other individuals along with the type of injury if known.
6. Were any weapons involved, and if so, how many and what type.
1161 Paris Pike
Sunday - Closed
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Friday - 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Saturday - 8:00 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Vehicle Registration can be done at the County Courthouse.